Qsource Quality Policy
Qsource works together with healthcare providers, payers, stakeholders, and patients and their family members to improve the quality and value of healthcare. We accomplish this by providing services, programs, expertise, and collaborative support primarily on behalf of contracting agencies. To meet high quality standards, Qsource operates a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
Qsource Senior Leaders (top management) are committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Assuring needs are understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
The Senior Leaders:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Ensure that the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Promote improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide improved service.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organizations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
Directors, managers and staff are responsible for the Quality Management System and for seeking improvement by constant review. Qsource is committed to achieving customer satisfaction through the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed that standards of ISO 9001.
This policy will be reviewed annually by Senior Leaders and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions of this policy are archived.