Qsource will help communities by identifying community-specific causes for poor transitions that fall within the following drivers of readmissions:
- Poor information transfer/communication between providers
- Decreased patient and family activation
- A lack of a standard and known process for sharing patients among providers
Our data analysts will run SAS code provided by the Care Transitions National Coordinating Center to supply provider/community specific data for the coalition to use while performing a root cause analysis. SAS code may provide the following analyses (NOTE: We’ll add this info as links once it is available)
- Proportion of Transitions Table
- Coalition Readmission Rates
- Hospital Readmission Rates
- Post Acute Care Setting Readmission Rates
- Disease Specific Readmission Rates
- ED Visit Rates
- Observation Stay Rates
- Mortality Rates
Qsource ensures that all patient specific data is protected according to the privacy laws and mandates that govern this data.
This page is funded by our Medicare QIO Program Contract.