The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently launched a new data submission system for clinicians participating in the Quality Payment Program. Clinicians can now submit all of their 2017 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) data through one platform on the qpp.cms.gov website. Data can be submitted and updated any time from January 2, 2018 to March 31, 2018, with the exception of CMS Web Interface users who will have a different timeframe to report quality data from January 22, 2018 to March 16, 2018. Clinicians are encouraged to log-in early to familiarize themselves with the system.
- Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Data Submission
- Advancing Care Information (ACI) Data Submission for Alternative Payment Models (APMs)
- Data Submission via a Qualified Clinical Data Registry and Qualified Registry
Sign up at Providers.Exchange, our QPP resource center Website for individualized support, events and resources, email TechAssist@Qsource.org, or call us toll-free Monday to Friday at 844-205-5540 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT, to connect to the technical assistance you need regardless of practice size or location.
Qsource and our QIN-QIO atom Alliance provide direct assistance to the following:
- Large practices (16 or more clinicians) in Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee
- Small practices (15 or fewer clinicians) in Alabama and Tennessee