In this state, we serve as the external quality review organization (EQRO) for the Ohio Medicaid Managed Care Plans (MCPs) and the MyCare Ohio (MCOP) home- and community-based services 1915(c) waiver program. For this work, Qsource
- assesses MCPinformation systems and provider network adequacy and availability,
- conducts readiness reviews for new lines of business,
- provides technical assistance as needed and in developing deeming crosswalks,
- validates MCP compliance with State and Federal regulations,
- monitors comprehensive primary care and the Medicaid behavioral health entities, and
- compiles an Annual EQRO Technical Report.
Qsource positively contributes to Ohio’s Medicaid program, expanding our experienced and knowledgeable EQRO Division that offers services nationwide to Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) managed care health plans, state health agencies, and other stakeholders.