Qsource publishes an “Annual Report” following the content and format requirements outlined by CMS. The report describes improvements around findings from case reviews and serves as a resource for the various quality improvement interventions.
The report includes aggregate data supplemented with other aggregate QIO information on:
- Types of quality of care concerns confirmed with numbers for each category;
- Types of serious reportable and other undesired/harm outcomes to the beneficiary with associated medical diagnoses;
- Provider/practitioner data and performance measures related to confirmed quality of care concerns;
- Number of beneficiaries linked to discharge/service termination reviews who were discharged to home, skilled nursing facility, nursing facility, home health agency, assisted living facility, or other living arrangements;
- Number of beneficiaries and their geographic areas, racial/ethnic designations, and associated medical diagnoses/illnesses/diseases;
- Number and type(s) of technical assistance implemented for each category of concerns; and
- List of evidenced-based standards used to support decisions and recommendations for changes.
This page is paid for by our Medicare QIO Program Contract.