Maximize Your Medicare Reimbursement
In a shift by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services you could earn MIPS performance-based payment adjustments for the services you provide to Medicare patients.
- NEW: Clinical psychologists
- NEW: Physical therapists
- NEW: Occupational therapists
- NEW: Qualified speech-language pathologists
- NEW: Qualified audiologists
- NEW: Registered dietitians and nutrition professionals
Qsource will walk you through the Quality Payment Program to determine your eligibility and maximize your Medicare reimbursement.
- Understand QPP reporting measures and requirements
- Meet performance goals
- Sustain or enhance reimbursement
- Receive credit and report on activities that are already in place
Our QPP resource center web portal, Providers.Exchange, offers free resources and tools. As a CMS contracted partner, we also provide no cost technical assistance to inform, implement and measure your practice transformation to patient-focused care.
Qsource and our QIN-QIO atom Alliance provide direct assistance in the following states:
Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee
Contact us today!
- Sign up at Exchange, our QPP resource center Website, for individualized support, events and resources, email TechAssist@Qsource.org, or
- Call us toll-free Monday to Friday at 844-205-5540 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT, to connect to the technical assistance you need.
- Follow us on Twitter @Qsource and Like us on Facebook @QsourceLiveWell