The Culture of Safety Center (CSC) supports and enhances a culture of safety in nursing homes. It provides education and promotes the adoption of evidence-based interventions that improve the reliability, safety and quality of care residents receive. We currently work with nursing homes in Tennessee.
The CSC coordinates regional collaborative quality initiatives, working closely each year with at least 20 facilities to complete a Performance Improvement Project (PIP) customized to the specific needs of collaborative members.
We focus on the most identified opportunities for improvement related to resident safety and quality of life. We offer onsite education for nursing homes needing additional assistance and one-on-one support.
Participants are brought together each year at an annual summit that features nationally recognized experts in the fields of quality, safety and customer experience.
Benefits of Participating in a Collaborative
- Learn new skills to improve quality of care
- Troubleshoot challenges with peers in a supportive environment
- Share Best Practices through collaborative experiences
- Improve Quality Measure Scores
- Fulfill Federal Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) requirements
- Receive hands-on technical assistance and data analysis
If interested in joining a regional collaborative for nursing home quality improvement in Tennessee, please complete the online participation agreement and someone will contact you