2019 CMS Resources for Specialists and Facility-Based Clinicians
CMS frequently adds new information and resources to the QPP Resource Library on the QPP website (qpp.cms.gov). If you have not visited the Resource Library recently, you may have missed some helpful information for your practice! For example, if you are a newly eligible clinician type in 2019, CMS has published Specialty Guides describing the relevant MIPS measures and activities for:
- Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Primary Care Clinicians
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Dietitians and Nutrition Professionals
- Clinical Psychologists
- Anesthesiologists and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
In addition to the Specialty Guides, CMS has also published:
- 2019 Facility-based Preview FAQs – This resource answers frequently asked questions about the 2019 Facility-based Preview for select MIPS-eligible clinicians, groups, and virtual groups whose primary health care responsibilities take place in hospital settings. This resource accompanies the 2019 Facility-based Measurement Fact Sheet published earlier in 2019.
- 2019 QP Methodology Fact Sheet – This fact sheet provides an overview of the 2019 Qualifying APM Participants (QPs) and Partial QPs determinations, including how CMS will identify eligible clinicians participating in Advanced APMs and how the QP payment and patient count threshold scores are calculated.