The Physician Compare 60-day Preview Period is officially open. You can now preview your 2018 Quality Payment Program performance information before it will appear on Physician Compare profile pages and in the Downloadable Database. You can access the secured Preview through the Quality Payment Program website.
You can review the Physician Compare Preview Period User Guide for information on how to access your data.
For additional assistance with accessing the Quality Payment Program website, or obtaining your EIDM user role, contact the Quality Payment Program service center at QPP@cms.hhs.gov.
To learn more about the 2018 Quality Payment Program performance information that is available for preview as well as the 2017 clinician utilization data that will be added to the Downloadable Database, download these documents from the Physician Compare Initiative page:
- Clinician Performance Information on Physician Compare: Performance Year 2018 Preview Period
- Group Performance Information on Physician Compare: Performance Year 2018 Preview Period
- 2018 Preview Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2018 Measures Activities Plain Language Crosswalk (XLSX)
- 2018 Preview Period Guide (PDF)
- 2018 Group Star Rating Cutoffs (XLSX)
- 2018 Group Performance Information (PDF)
- 2018 ACO Performance Information (PDF)
- 2018 Clinician Star Rating Cutoffs (XLSX)
The 60-day Preview Period will close on Aug. 20, 2020 at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
Please note the 2018 performance information is targeted for public reporting in 2020 and will be added to Physician Compare and/or the Downloadable Database after all Targeted Reviews are completed. If you have an open Targeted Review request, you will still be able to preview your 2018 Quality Payment Program performance information through the Physician Compare Preview Period.
If you have any questions about Physician Compare, public reporting, or the 60-day Preview Period, please contact us at PhysicianCompare-Helpdesk@AcumenLLC.com