As we kick off the new year, many small practices are beginning to submit their 2019 MIPS data, while also preparing to succeed in the upcoming performance year. This event features a panel of experts that understand MIPS and work regularly with small practices to help them succeed in MIPS.
The panel will briefly identify key 2020 changes and then answer frequently asked questions by small group practices— including questions posed by people registering for the event and during the live webinar. Join us for an open Question and Answer Town Hall event where panelists will answer your MIPS related questions for small and solo practices.
Participants will learn:
- Answers to common MIPS questions asked by small group practices
- Practical tips for addressing frequent challenges encountered by solo and small group practices
- Key changes for 2020 that small group practices need to be prepared for
- How to avoid a penalty even if your practice does not use an EHR
- How to access free technical assistance resources available from CMS or a local Technical Assistance Organization funded by CMS
This event is designed for:
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small group practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
- Practice managers and other staff from small group practices
- Persons supporting small group practices that are preparing for MIPS in 2020
Two opportunities will be provided to participate in this webinar: