As the Quality Payment Program matures, many solo and small group practices, including specialty practices, are realizing that earning a high-quality score is becoming more challenging as some quality measures are becoming topped-out, preventing providers from earning a higher than average score. Each year practices should reassess which quality measures will work best for them and their patients and allow them to achieve the highest possible MIPS score. This upcoming event will focus on techniques and advice for maximizing your quality score, taking into account options that include using claims, EHRs, and registries to submit your quality data. This event will feature a panel of experts that understand how small practices can succeed in MIPS including small practices that include specialists and those with limited resources. The panel will focus on practical advice and tips from the field on achieving high scores in the quality measures category. Please join us to learn from and dialogue with the panelists for this event.
Participants will learn:
- How to identify relevant measures for your practice and align those measures with other MIPS domains to maximize your score and benefit your patients
- How to use claims, registries or an EHR to maximize your potential MIPS quality score
- How to leverage your quality measures to position your practice to move into other healthcare environments such as Advanced Alternative Payment Models
- Practical tips for how small group practices can earn a high MIPS quality score
- How to access Free technical assistance resources available right now from CMS or a local Technical Assistance Organization funded by CMS
Register today (choose one date to attend):