Last Modified: May 2, 2018
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. This Site and the Service are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person who we know is a child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Use of the Site
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AS A SUBSTITUTE OR REPLACEMENT FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID, OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE. IN THE CASE OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT EMERGENCY MEDICAL RESPONDERS.
DO NOT PUBLISH, POST, UPLOAD, DISTRIBUTE OR DISSEMINATE ON THE SITE ANY INDIVIDUALLY IDENTIFIABLE HEALTH INFORMATION (AS DEFINED UNDER HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (HIPAA) REGULATIONS AT 45 C.F.R. § 160.103).
The Site may include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in this Content or these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other Content, other than the Content provided by Qsource, are solely the responsibility of the person or entity providing such Content or those materials. Qsource and its affiliated companies do not assume any responsibility or liability for Content or the accuracy of any Content that is not provided by Qsource. Qsource also does not necessarily approve, condone, sanction, endorse, or agree with Content provided by others.
Qsource does not undertake to review all Content provided by third parties before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or Content provided by any user or third party.
Conduct on the Site
The Content on the Site is intended for legitimate business use as it relates to your business relationship with Qsource or the services Qsource may provide to you, and your personal, noncommercial use. Content published on the Site may be protected by copyright. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the materials or Content or the Site in whole or part in a manner inconsistent with fair use of copyright (17 U.S.C. § 107).
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Qsource, a Qsource employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses, screen names or identifying information associated with any of the foregoing);
- to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any individually identifiable health information (as defined under Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations at 45 F.R. § 160.103);
- to publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise share any information to or with any person or entity other than Qsource;
- to upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site or another person’s or entity’s computer;
- to download any file posted by another user that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally distributed in such matter;
- to falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Qsource or users of the Site or expose them to
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- introduce any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server(s) used to operate the Site, or any server, computer or database connected to the
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to:
- restrict, suspend or terminate your access and/or registration to all or to any part of the Site or Service at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever;
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy; or
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Use of the Site and Service is subject to applicable laws and legal process, and nothing contained herein shall limit our right to comply with governmental, administrative, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site, Service, Content, or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS QSOURCE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire Contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Qsource, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Qsource name, Qsource logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Qsource, or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Qsource. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that Content you own has been copied and made accessible in a manner that violates your intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately. You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our designated agent (Compliance Officer, 3340 Players Club Pkwy., Suite 300, Memphis Tennessee, 901.682.0381, 901.273.2695, and email@example.com) with the information required in 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). In appropriate circumstances, Qsource will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
From time to time there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. Qsource reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, but Qsource is not responsible for any failure or delay in doing so.
Hyperlinks to other Websites
This Site contains links to other Internet sites that our business partners and other third parties own or operate. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the terms and conditions, if any, that each of those sites have posted. We have no control over third party sites and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion of any link on the Site is not an endorsement of that material or link or the companies that own or operate the material or linked sites.
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other
- Link to any part of the Site other than the
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms of
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Qsource is based the State of Tennessee in the United States of America and is intended solely for residents of the United States. The Company makes no representations that the information on the Site is appropriate or available for use in all locations. This Site should not be used outside of the United States. Use of or access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or entities, or in certain countries. By using or accessing this Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your own jurisdiction.
Limitations and Disclaimers of Liability; No Warranty
We will not have any liability to you as a result of service outages that are caused by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies the Site or Service, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, an act of God, war, civil disturbance or other cause.
We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site or Service at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content, without prior notice or liability. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site or Service in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and to remove any Content that you submit for any reason without prior notice to you and without liability to us. Use of the Site and Service is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained herein will limit our right to comply with governmental, administrative, court or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site, Service, Content, or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE OR SERVICE. WE DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MIS-DELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE, AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS/ANTI-MALWARE PROTECTION, THE ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO THE SITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE SITE OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
WE DO NOT MAKE AND WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICE, OR ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THEIR CONTENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, QSOURCE, ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, CUSTOMERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND ANY PERSON OR ENTITY NOW OR PREVIOUSLY ACTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE INTEREST OF OR ON BEHALF OF QSOURCE, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT, OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT QSOURCE, ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, CUSTOMERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY NOW OR PREVIOUSLY ACTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE INTEREST OF OR ON BEHALF OF QSOURCE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF QSOURCE, ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, CUSTOMERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND ANY PERSON OR ENTITY NOW OR PREVIOUSLY ACTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE INTEREST OF OR ON BEHALF OF QSOURCE EXCEED THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS.
Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and that of any person or entity now or previously acting, directly or indirectly, in the interest of or on our behalf shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Costs and Attorneys’ Fees
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver of Jury Trial
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Equitable Relief Not Limited
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to Qsource at firstname.lastname@example.org.