Let Qsource be your easy button for ensuring optimal reimbursement, accurate quality measures and best coding practices.
Qsource’s NAC Consultants hold a primary professional license as registered nurses, are AAPACN RAC-CT certified, and have extensive experience with the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI).
We partner with facilities in the pursuit of excellence to develop and implement clinical programs related to the RAI. We’ve spent more than two decades working with LTC to address MDS requirements and processes.
Minimum Data Set (MDS) Improvement Services Include:
- Develop the resident assessment instrument process in accordance with Federal and State requirements including certification/recertification documentation.
- Implement a clinical documentation improvement program
- Assess and implement tools to enhance clinical reimbursement
- Validate RUG and PDPM classifications
- Monitor, identify and improve fluctuations in coding
- Implement best practice programs that impact the RAI such as;
- PPS | QM | Casemix
- Medicare/Medicaid guidelines
- Evaluate and document Medicare Part A Resident’s needs through qualifying period
- Systems and processes evaluation and optimization
- Standard reporting for MDS assessments, risks and mitigation plans
- Provide recommendations for PIP projects
- Provide MDS training to ensure sustainability