Transforming care through technology
Qsource helps transform practices to add efficiencies, improve quality of care and successfully navigate the payment reform landscape. With expertise in Alternative Payment Models such as Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), Primary Care First (PCF), Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) and patient engagement, Practice Transformation is one of our key services.
We understand the processes and systems it takes to prepare for state and federal incentive programs, such as the Quality Payment Program, a revised incentive program that enhances the approach to paying physicians and clinicians who care for people with Medicare.
Our Practice Solutions team focuses specifically on clinicians and each clinical practice’s unique needs and goals. We’re here to help you succeed with a just-right, integrated approach of tailored support, resources, tools and services.
We understand the needs of provider types of all sizes and specialties. Our multi-state Practice Solutions Advisors drive change to improve healthcare through customized transformational support:
- Payment and practice reform
- Care coordination between providers of services and suppliers
- Learning opportunities from peers and community leaders
- Population health management, improved quality, and reduced cost
- Successful change management
- Security risk assessments
Contact Our CPC+ and TCPI
Shared Savings and Incentives
The Affordable Care Act aim is to improve outcomes and increase the value of care, providing
- Better care for individuals,
- Better health for populations, and
- Lower growth in expenditures.
We assist in these efforts by assuring your practice can deliver care through a team approach with the patient and family fully informed and engaged.